Congratulations everyone, we survived January 2020! This month was filled with some fantastic and not so fantastic reads. It always seems like the beginning of the year is hit or miss when it comes to reading books. I had quite a few books I was looking forward to that ended up being nothing like I expected. I DNF’d a few books, and I ended up falling in love with some other ones. Ultimately, I’m calling January a successful month even if I DNF’d a few books.
If you haven’t already seen, I created (with the help & encouragement of Leah) #FaeFriday! It’s a weekly blog tag for anyone who wants to join in! Feel free to jump in and frolic every Friday! If you do, make sure to use the hashtag & tag back to me so I can see all of your beautiful posts!
As you all know, the Ravenclaw in me LOVES stats. I love being able to find out how my reading habits change and seeing exactly how they shift and change throughout the year. This year I’m using a spreadsheet that I created. I took elements I loved of my spreadsheet last year and added some more things to it this year. That means that I have a few more statistics and things that I can look at this year!
As always, I appreciate you all. Thank you for reading my posts, leaving encouraging comments, and helping me be a better blogger. You are all amazing, and you keep me going. So without further ado, here are my stats!
Books read: 11
Hours listened: 1 day, 7 hours, and 22 minutes
Pages Read: 1,408
Days per book: 3.18
Pages read per day: 45.42
Hours listened per day: 1:00:43
Books read per month: 11.00
DNF’d books per month: 3
Graphic Novel: 3
General Fiction: 1
Backlist vs. 2020 releases
Backlist books: 5
2020 releases: 6
Fiction Vs. Non-Fiction
Favorite book this month was easily 19 Love Songs by David Levithan.
Books Read in January:
- More Bedtime Stories for Cynics – An Anthology – 3 Caffeinated Stars
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- 19 Love Songs by David Levithan – 5 Caffeinated Stars
- Into The Woods by James Lapine & Stephen Sondheim – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- Fairies: The Myths, Legends, & Lore by Skye Alexander – 3 Caffeinated Stars
- Belle Révolte by Linsey Miller – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Brina the Cat: The Gang of the Feline Sun by Giorgio Salati – 3 Caffeinated Stars
- Snug by Catana Chetwynd – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- If I Go Missing by Brianna Jonnie & Nahanni Shingoose – 2 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
Did Not Finish (DNF’d):
Books I did not finish (DNF’d): 3 – Yikes!
Hours wasted: 8 hours and 32 minutes
Unlistened to hours: 13 hours and 18 minutes
DNF’d pages read: 31
Unread Pages: 354
Days wasted reading: 8
- Followers by Megan Angelo
- Zed by Joanna Kavenna
- Ruger by Melissa Stevens