Ummm… Hi, I missed you all. It’s #FaeFriday, and I know I just disappeared for a good while. Life has been challenging, and I had/have a big case of the big sads. So I basically disappeared into TikTok and disassociated that way. I’m hoping to jump on here more and be more consistent. This week’s prompt is:
What kind of books covers do you like?
This prompt is a little hard for me. So, I’m just going to throw some of my favorite covers on the page, and we’ll see if there is a rhyme or reason to it. Let’s get analyzing…
So, looking at them I honestly don’t know what they all have in common. But, the one common denominator is that they each drew my eye and I couldn’t resist but read the description.
Book Covers are in no order:
- Her Soul to Take by Harley LaRoux
- The Roommate by Rosie Danan
- To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini
- Deal with the Devil by Kit Rocha
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- The Dare by Harley LaRoux
- Novice Dragoneer by E.E. Knight
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
- The Orchid Throne by Jeffe Kennedy
- Super Fun Sexy Times by Meredith McCLaren
- Belle Revolte by Linsey Miller
- Desperate Measures by Katee Robert
So now that you know my answer, what kind of books covers do you like?
Do you have a prompt idea for #FaeFriday? Leave a comment, email, or DM me on Twitter & your question might be featured on #FaeFriday!