It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday used to be hosted over on The Broke and the Bookish but moved over to That Artsy Reader Girl. As described on The Artsy Reader Girl’s blog, “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This description is right up my alley, and I hope you all enjoy this tag as much as I do!
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, and today’s prompt is a Freebie! I never really know what to do for a Freebie because there are so many options. So I’m going to take the time to write about the top gifts for book lovers that isn’t a book.
- Gift Cards
- Find out where that special bookworm buys their books and get them a gift card to that store.
- Cute Throw Pillows
- Seriously, these things are the best because you can use them to help support a book, or even help a reader create that perfect position for reading.
- Snuggly Blankets
- This is a no brainer. Blankets are the single most useful items in the world. They can help you get warm, act as a pillow, and create a cool fort that screams, “let me read my book.”
- A Reading Journal
- Now, I use my own reading log spreadsheet, but I’m always envious of all of the beautiful reading journals out there!
- A Giant Stuffed Sloth
- Okay, I know this is a weird one, but last year on Black Friday, I bought this giant stuffed sloth. I named him Mamoa because he made me feel small, and he is the perfect thing to snuggle up and read with.
- A Portable Charger
- These things are super handy for charging your ereaders and your phone! You never know when you’re going to need a quick charge.
- Autographed Books
- This is one of my favorite things to receive because I collect autographed books. I recommend getting them a book that is signed by a favorite author or at least stick to the genre they love.
- Book Beau
- These things are the best, and they’re the only reason I will even consider taking one of my physical books out of the house in my purse.
- Cute Mugs
- I know I can’t be the only one here that is obsessed with mugs. Mugs can be used for Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate & warm drinks always go with reading.
- Your Favorite Book
- One year I did a challenge where key people in my life gave me a book to read that they loved. It was fun to get some insight into a person I loved.
What are your favorite gifts to receive?