It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday used to be hosted over on The Broke and the Bookish but moved over to That Artsy Reader Girl. As described on The Artsy Reader Girl’s blog, “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This description is right up my alley, and I hope you all enjoy this tag as much as I do!
This week’s prompt is Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020! Needless to say, as a bookwyrm I have quite a lot of books that I’m looking forward to this year! Here are 10 of my most anticipated reads for January through June!
- Love Her or Lose Her by Tessa Bailey – releasing 1/14/2020
- Ink & Arrows by Shruthi Viswanathan – releasing 1/25/2020
- Belle Révolte by Linsey Miller – releasing 2/1/2020
- Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend by Catana Chetwynd – releasing 2/4/2020
- A Worthy Opponent by Katee Robert – releasing 2/24/2020
- If I Go Missing by Brianna Jonnie – releasing 3/3/2020
- Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams – releasing 3/10/2020
- Devolution by Max Brooks – releasing 5/12/2020
- The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes by Suzanne Collins – releasing 5/19/2020
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert – releasing 6/23/2020
Now that you know what I’m looking forward to this year, what are some of your most anticipated new releases?