I was tagged by Danni over on _ForBooksSake in The New Year Book Tag a few days ago, and I couldn’t resist trying this one! Psst. Give her blog a follow. She’s AWESOME!
How many books are you planning on reading in 2020?
I set my 2020 reading goal to 80 books. I try to set an achievable number that won’t scare me too much.
Name five books you didn’t get to read in 2019 but want to make a priority in 2020?
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
- Honey and the Hitman by Hannah Murray
- Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert
- The Power by Naomi Alderman
Name a genre you want to read more of in 2020?
I don’t really have a specific genre I want to focus on, but I would like to read more non-fiction.
Three non-book related goals for 2020?
- I tend to wing my day, so I would like to start to have some daily routine to help provide myself a bit more stability.
- Be kinder to myself. I think this is something we all need.
- Drink more water.
What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
A Court of Thorns and Roses. I have an autographed copy of the book that has been sitting on my shelf ever since I bought it 5+ years ago.
One word that you’re hoping 2020 will be?
Anyone who wants to participate. Yes, that even means you!