So anyone else feel like the month of July just flew by? Though this month was busy for me (Weddings, birthdays, and other family functions) I was able to read 9 books this month!
I didn’t even DNF a book this month, which was rare for me. Whoops… I did DNF a book this month. I actually was 20 minutes until the end when I DNF’d it. Don’t worry, it was a short novella so I didn’t waste too much of my time on it.
If you’re here reading this, I just want to say how much I appreciate you! You all are the reason I keep blogging, and I love that I can share my favorite and not so favorite novels. It’s been so much fun, and I’m happy to see that you all stuck with me after #CopyPasteCris! I hope that you’ve found some fun books to read from my blog. If you have any thoughts, comments, or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
As most readers know, our reading habits vary from month to month. I’m doing these monthly wrap-ups because the Ravenclaw in me LOVES all the statistics! I’m currently using the reading log by Book Riot to find all of my stats so if this looks like fun, I highly recommend taking a look at their reading log!
So without further ado, here are my stats for July!
Books read: 9
Books I did not finish (DNF’d): 1
Hours listened: 1 day, 15 hrs, & 41 mins
Pages Read: 1398
Total books read: 66
Total books I did not finish (DNF’d): 7
Total hours listened: 7 days, 12 hrs, and 12 mins
Total pages read: 7,507
Average days per book: 4.21
Average pages read per day: 35.41
Average books read per month: 9.43
Average hours listened per day: 51 minutes
General Fiction: 5
General Non-Fiction: 2
Current Affairs/Social Science: 2
Fiction Vs. Nonfiction
1. Be a Super Awesome Photographer by Henry Carroll – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
2. Paper Flowers by Andie Barr – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
3. Beyond Control by Kit Rocha – 5 Caffeinated Stars
4. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – 4 Caffeinated Stars
5. The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins – 4 Caffeinated Stars
6. You by Caroline Kepnes – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
7. The Escape Manual for Introverts by Katie Vaz – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
8. Cryptofauna by Patrick Canning – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
9. The Aussie Next Door by Stefanie London – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
Favorite book of the Month: Beyond Control by Kit Rocha was extremely sexy and so well done I wanted to weep that it was over. This book features BDSM, consent, and amazing world-building! I loved reading the continuation of Beyond Shame & I cannot wait to read the next in the series! My review will be coming once I can put into words how much I loved it!