Yay! It’s finally September, and that means it is just a few more weeks until Autumn! Fall is seriously my favorite season. It’s hoodie weather, and every coffee shop has the most glorious of drink (yes, I’m one of those people), the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Though the summer has been fun, I cannot wait for the start of Autumn.
I know I say this on every monthly wrap-up, but I just want to say how much I appreciate you all reading this blog. I love seeing the comments, the likes, and I love how amazingly supportive the community is. I have found the perfect people who keep me motivated on my blog & who challenge me to be not only a better blogger but a better person. You all are amazing. If you have any thoughts, comments, or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
As most readers know, our reading habits vary from month to month. I’m doing these monthly wrap-ups because the Ravenclaw in me LOVES all the statistics! I’m currently using the reading log by Book Riot to find all of my stats so if this looks like fun, I highly recommend taking a look at their reading log (though… it’s now not on their website)!
So without further ado, here are my stats for August!
Books read: 8
Books I did not finish (DNF’d): 2
Hours listened: 1 day, 9 hrs, and 5 mins
Pages Read: 1,109
Total books read: 74
Total books I did not finish (DNF’d): 9
Total hours listened: 8 days, 21 hrs, and 17 mins
Total pages read: 8,616
Average days per book: 4.31
Average pages read per day: 35.6
Average books read per month: 9.25
Average hours listened per day: 52 minutes 53 Seconds
General Fiction: 7
Historical Fiction: 1
General Non-Fiction: 2
Current Affairs/Social Science: 2
Fiction Vs. Nonfiction
- Behave by Andromeda Romano-Lax – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- The Necromancer’s Prison by Alec Whitesell & Craig Bonacorsi – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- How to Slay the Buffy Way by Buffy the Vampire Slayer – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang – 3 Caffeinated Stars
- Lucky Suit by Lauren Blakely – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- The Mythic Dream – An Anthology – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- The Garden of Small Beginnings by Abbi Waxman – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- The Unfettered Child by Michael C. Sahd
Favorite book of the Month: Though I didn’t have any 5 Caffeinated Star reads I will say that I really enjoyed both The Necromancer’s Prison and The Mythic Dream. Both were great books, and I highly suggest you take a look at them!