It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday used to be hosted over on The Broke and the Bookish but moved over to That Artsy Reader Girl. As described on The Artsy Reader Girl’s blog, “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This description is right up my alley, and I hope you all enjoy this tag as much as I do!
Okay, real talk here… I have a book buying problem. This year I’ve been This week’s prompt is The Ten Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf, and I have to admit, I have a book buying problem. This year I’ve been better, I mean I only spent $100 on books this year please forget the fact that there have only been 21 days in the year so far. Ultimately I’m going to focus on the physical books I have bought this year, and surprisingly, I only have 7 physical books purchased. They’re all going to be autographed too, which is my favorite part!
- 19 Love Songs by David Levithan – Autographed
- Cruel Prince by Holly Black – Autographed
- The Lost Legends by Cait Marie – Autographed Pre-order
- Pan by Gina L. Maxwell – Autographed Apollycon Order
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell – Autographed Apollycon Order
- A Worthy Opponent by Katee Robert – Autographed Apollycon Order
- Dark Lover by J.R. Ward – Autographed Apollycon Order
So there you have it! My latest additions to my bookshelves. My only issue is that I forgot to add Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert to my Apollycon order! I’ll just have to pout until I can buy a signed copy again. Other than my lack of one book, I can’t wait to hold them all in my hand and cradle them with love. Do you participate in Top Ten Tuesday? Leave your link so I can check out your post too!