Can you believe it is already October? I don’t think I can. October is one of my favorite months because it means that it is officially autumn! Autumn is seriously my favorite season. I can’t help but imagine Hades and Persephone finally reunited and Cerberus running around chasing leaves as they fall. Also, my birthday is October, so that means it’s the best.
I know I say this on every monthly wrap-up, but I just want to say how much I appreciate you all reading this blog. I love seeing the comments, the likes, and I love how amazingly supportive the blogger & reader communities are. I have found the perfect people who keep me motivated on my blog & who challenge me to be not only a better blogger but a better person. You all are amazing. If you have any thoughts, comments, or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
As most readers know, our reading habits vary from month to month. I’m doing these monthly wrap-ups because the Ravenclaw in me LOVES all the statistics! I’m currently using the reading log by Book Riot to find all of my stats so if this looks like fun, I highly recommend taking a look at their reading log (though… it’s now not on their website)!
So without further ado, here are my stats for September!
Books read: 8
Books I did not finish (DNF’d): 1
Hours listened: 23 hours
Pages Read: 1,473
Total books read: 82
Total books I did not finish (DNF’d): 10
Total hours listened: 9 days, 20 hrs, and 17 mins
Total pages read: 10,084
Average days per book: 4.37
Average pages read per day: 37.09
Average books read per month: 9.11
Average hours listened per day: 52 minutes and 7 seconds
General Fiction: 7
Historical Fiction: 1
General Non-Fiction: 2
Current Affairs/Social Science: 3
Fiction Vs. Nonfiction
Books Read in September:
- The Harp of Kings by Juliet Marillier – 5 Caffeinated Stars
- Their Perfect Fit by Hannah Murray – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Dirty First Dates: Halloween Haunts by Harley LaRoux – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- All of Which I Saw: With the US Marine Corps in Iraq by Lucian Read – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- The Nobody People by Bob Proehl – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye – 3 Caffeinated Stars
- Foreverywhere by Steve Burns, Steven Drozd, & Gabe Soria – 3 Caffeinated Stars
- War of Hearts by S. Young – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
Favorite book of the Month: Hands down my favorite book of the month was The Harp of Kings by Juliet Marillier. This book was action-packed and just what I needed to read. I love the world that Juliet Marillier created, and I cannot wait to read the next in this series!