It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday used to be hosted over on The Broke and the Bookish but moved over to That Artsy Reader Girl. As described on The Artsy Reader Girl’s blog, “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This description is right up my alley, and I hope you all enjoy this tag as much as I do!
The prompt this week was “Love Freebie,” so I figured that I would take this freebie opportunity to share some of my favorite romances that I have read. There is a little bit of everything on this list. I hope that you will find something that will spark interest.
- Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha
- Who doesn’t want to read a post-apocalyptic dystopian? This book and series are scorching hot and always features consent. Seriously, your life isn’t complete without this book in your life.
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- This is, by far, one of the cutest love stories I have read. David Levithan knows how to make your heart soar with adorableness. Psst. This is a Young Adult romance.
- Desperate Measures by Katee Robert
- As you all know by now, this is seriously one of the hottest romances I have read. It has everything my kink filled heart could wish for.
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- This is my favorite romance I have read. The banter between the two characters is incredible. There was so much chemistry between Red & Chloe that I was in love. Psst. This has excellent fibromyalgia representation. Seriously, you just need to read this book.
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
- Do I really need to say anything here? You all know how much I loved each book in this series. Hook is one of those books that make you fall head over heels for the dark, brooding character. Take a look at my review to see just why I loved it so much!
- Kingdom of Exiles by Maxym M. Martineau
- Kingdom of Exiles has everything you could want, fantastic chemistry, swoon-worthy characters, and pokemon type creatures. Trust me, this fantasy romance is perfect.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Helen was able to create something unique, beautiful, and sexy. The Kiss Quotient was one of my favorite books of 2018 & I loved every second of it!
- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
- On Dublin Street was my very first Samantha Young novel, and my life has never been the same since. I love the millionaire romances, and this one has all the banter and chemistry a girl could want.
- Show No Mercy by Cindy Gerard
- I don’t read romantic suspense often, but when I do, I know that Cindy Gerard will provide me with a scorching hot read that will keep me on the edge of my seat. Show No Mercy is the first book in her Black Ops, Inc. series, which is hands down my favorite series of hers.
- A Table for Three by Lainey Reese
- This book is hot. Like have to fan yourself, or you’ll burst into flames hot. Yes, it’s a bit unrealistic, but seriously. It’s well worth the read. FYI, maybe keep some ice near you in case your eReader catches fire.
Do you participate in #TopTenTuesday? If so, leave you link so I can check out your post!
8 thoughts on “TTT | Favorite Romances”
I read On Dublin Street a while ago and remember liking it! Great list.
Romance isnt my genre but I love to see great books that entice readers.
I get that! Certain genres aren’t for everyone. I tend to hate mysteries so I understand. 🙂
Love your list! I agree with many of these and definitely need to read the others 💜
It was so hard to narrow down my list but I’m happy that I was able to! I need to go reread a bunch of them now.
It seems like everyone has loved Get A Life, Chloe Brown. I cannot wait to read it!
It is truly one of my favorite romances I have ever read.
Ahhh! I’m so excited for it!