Can you believe that February is over? Seriously, it felt like January was a year-long, and #Faebruary was like a day. As you may already know, in January, I started #FaeFriday (with the encouragement from Leah!), and I’m so glad to see that there are participants! It’s so much fun to see how everyone interprets the prompts & I love all of the different answers!
We also closed out the month with the Whole Latte Books – Book Club, where we discussed Get a Life, Chloe Brown, which is one of my all-time favorite romances! I have to say, it was so fun to talk to everyone about Get a Life, Chloe Brown! I can’t wait to discuss books in April for our next Book Club meeting!
As you all know, the Ravenclaw in me LOVES stats. I love being able to find out how my reading habits change and seeing exactly how they shift and change throughout the year. This year I’m using a spreadsheet that I created. I took elements I loved of my spreadsheet last year and added some more things to it this year. That means that I have a few more statistics and things that I can look at this year!
As always, I appreciate you all. Thank you for reading my posts, leaving encouraging comments, and helping me be a better blogger. You are all amazing, and you keep me going. So without further ado, here are my stats!
- Books Read: 20
- Hours listened: 3 days, 0 hours & 7 minutes
- Pages Read: 2,144
- DNFs: 3
- Books read: 9
- Hours listened: 1 day, 16 hours, and 45 minutes
- Pages Read: 736 (about half of what I read last month!)
- Days per book: 3.8 (a little more than last month)
- Pages read per day: 36.34 (about 10 less than last month!)
- Hours listened per day: 1:13:20
- Books read per month: 10
- DNF’d books per month: 1.5
- Romance/Erotica: 5
- Fantasy: 3
- Graphic Novel: 3
- General Fiction: 2
- Business: 1
- Folklore/Fairytales: 1
- Humor: 1
- Play/Theater: 1
- Science Fiction: 1
- Social Science/Current Affairs/Political: 1
- Travel/Food: 1
Backlist vs. 2020 releases
- Backlist books: 11
- 2020 releases: 9
Fiction Vs. Nonfiction
- Fiction: 15
- Nonfiction: 5
- Print: 3
- Digital: 7
- Audio: 10
- Adult: 15
- YA: 4
- Middle Grade: 1
Favorite book this month was Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
Books Read in February:
- Fluffy by Julia Kent – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- The Bear by Andrew Krivak – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- Caffeine: How Caffeine Created the Modern World by Michael Pollan – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Kiss of Vengeance by S. Young – 3 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- The Witches Are Coming by Lindy West – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- A Touch of Death by Rebecca Crunden – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Royal Elves by Misty D. Billman – 2 Caffeinated Stars
Did Not Finish (DNF’d):
Total DNF Stats
- Books I did not finish (DNF’d): 3
- Hours wasted: 8 hours and 32 minutes
- Unlistened to hours: 13 hours and 18 minutes
- DNF’d pages read: 31
- Unread Pages: 354
- Days lost reading: 8
- Sci-Fi: 2
- Romance/Erotica: 1
- Nothing this month!!
4 thoughts on “February 2020 | Wrap-Up”
I’m glad you enjoyed “Shadow of the Fox!” I read it late last year and was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it. I’m looking forward to reading the next two books!
I definitely need to read the reset of the series!
For such a short (and busy) month, your stats were great!!
Thanks! I’m honestly surprised by how well I did in terms of reading in February!