Can you believe that November is over? I seriously can’t. I know I say this every month, but November felt like it just flew by. This month I spent the majority of it reading some fantastic books. Seriously, this was one of my favorite reading months. I honestly don’t think I’m going to be able to choose a favorite because there were so many amazing books!
As I always say, I want to tell you all how much I appreciate you. The fact that I have readers and subscribers on this blog still blows my mind. I appreciate you all. You keep me going. When I quit Barnes & Noble, I was so worried that I would NEVER get to talk books again. I’m so thankful that I found a way to share my suggestions and make amazing friends along the way!
As most readers know, our reading habits vary from month to month. I’m doing these monthly wrap-ups because the Ravenclaw in me LOVES all the statistics! So without further ado, here are my stats for November!
Books read: 9
Books I did not finish (DNF’d): 1
Hours listened: 1 day, 12 hours, and 41 minutes
Pages Read: 1389 (595 pages more than last month!!)
Total books read: 98
Total books I did not finish (DNF’d): 12
Total hours listened: 12 days, 0 hrs, and 34 mins
Total pages read: 12,272
Average days per book: 4.45
Average pages read per day: 36.85
Average books read per month: 8.91
Average hours listened per day: 52 minutes
General Fiction: 8
Current Affairs/Social Science: 4
Historical Fiction: 2
General Non-Fiction: 2
Fiction Vs. Nonfiction
Books Read in November:
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams – 4 1/2 Caffeinated Stars
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell – 5 Caffeinated Stars
- Outmatched by Kristen Callihan & Samantha Young – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Novice Dragoneer by E.E. Knight – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- The Little Book of Big Feelings by Maureen “Marzi” Wilson – 2 Caffeinated Stars
- The Dare by Harley LaRoux – 5 Caffeinated Stars
- Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert – 5 Caffeinated Stars
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon – 4 Caffeinated Stars
- Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West – 5 Caffeinated Stars
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
Favorite book of the Month: Get a Life, Chloe Brown was one of the best books I have read this year. I loved this book so much I still have yet to put into words how much I loved it. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. The sarcasm was brilliant, the characters relatable, and the love story is beautiful. This is worth the read. FYI, the narrator is AMAZING!
Honorable mentions go to The Dare by Harley LaRoux & Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West & Hook by Gina L. Maxwell. These books were amazing and all of these books were some of my favorites from this year! November obviously was one of the best months this year!