It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday used to be hosted over on The Broke and the Bookish but moved over to That Artsy Reader Girl. As described on The Artsy Reader Girl’s blog, “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This description is right up my alley, and I hope you all enjoy this tag as much as I do!
We all love social media, so this prompt was a lot of fun to think about. I have to say it was a tough one for me to answer. I typically follow bookish accounts, so that would mean I would automatically follow and love every single bookish person. I use social media so that I can find new books, talk bookish things, and share my love of all things book related. Though I’m a book nerd and would list every single book lover I have read about, I decided to go with a list of characters that would be more of the outliers on my feed. I’m not giving you the reasons, though, because some of them would spoil the books. So here in no particular order are the characters I would love to follow on Social Media.
- Joss – On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
- April – An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
- Chloe – Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert (click here for my review)
- Jed – The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan (click here for my review)
- Pan – Pan by Gina L. Maxwell (click here for my review)
- Sophie – Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- Manson – The Dare by Harley LaRoux (click here for my review)
- Amy – John Dies at the End Series by David Wong
- Lex – Beyond Control by Kit Rocha
- Indy – Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley
So there you have my list? What characters would you want to follow if they had social media?
Do you participate in #TopTenTuesday? If so, leave you link so I can check out your post!